Are you in love with digital marketing? Do you excel at finding unique ideas, prioritizing opportunities and navigating the complex problems of the digital marketing world? Are you flexible in your customer service approach, yet practical? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you get to be agile and quickly solve problems to match the rapidly changing needs and trends of the ever-changing social media space?
Then this digital marketing role may be for you.
At Lightspan we bust digital marketing myths and do digital marketing for the brave. We have a vibrant team of experienced digital marketers who lead our clients to success online.
- We teach
- We develop strategy
- We plan, execute, analyze
The ideal candidate will have to love people and digital marketing. He or She will take responsibility for the successful delivery of effective digital strategies and tactics. The role will be 60% execution and 40% digital strategy and project management.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing client digital marketing needs and expectations. At times you will work independently and at times as part of a team of experts. You will interact with clients and educate them on best practices. You will consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Analysis of account objectives
- Project planning
- Digital marketing recommendations
- Managing and seeing to completion:
- Lead generation campaigns
- Inbound marketing
- Marketing automation
- Search engine optimization
- Paid advertising
- Manage client relationships for profitability
- Coordinate needed resources
- Evaluate the results of engagements via recurring reports and analysis
- Present recommendations
- Write case studies
- Define scope of work for additional projects
- Deliver compelling presentations
- Develops a forward-looking perspective on the client’s industry and digital marketing spaces and can advise others.
- Is a contributor to the social media space, and has relationships with other influencers.
- Creates opportunities for personal and team’s professional growth and skill building.
- Attend team meetings and may lead a portion.
Must have the ability to:
- Ensure work is progressing as planned and with a high level of expertise
- Work on multiple projects in parallel
- Actively monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems and proactively address them
- Identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvement
- Proactively resolve client issues with outstanding communication
- 1-2 years of experience in digital lead generation, which includes (bonus if you can tell us how the following concepts
overlap,because they ultimately are just words that mean different things to different people):
- Search Engine Marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing and marketing automation
- Digital advertising
- Analytics-driven marketing decisions
- 1-2 years of experience planning and implementing successful digital strategies.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing methods
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
You’re also a fit if you:
- Are curious and always looking to learn and grow
- Take ownership and pride yourself in your performance and its impact
Are acritical thinker Are ateam player
- Have good time management skills
- Geek out on smart productivity
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to quickly learn and use complex software technology
- Love people and pets
How to Apply
Send us the following:
- A brief note on (1 or 2 paragraphs):
- Who you are and what you excel at
- Why you’d be a great contributor to Lightspan’s success
- 3 work samples
- Links to your social networks, in
- A 1-page resume
- 3 business references
Please send all of the above items to mana[@]lightspandigital.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject. No phone calls, please.
About Lightspan Digital:
We’re a fun an diverse group of social media and online marketing experts. We’re passionate at work and outside. Some of us are theatre people on the side, others are runners, SCUBA Divers, and tune-less shower singers. We love content, pets, and debating the big confusing world of bad marketing. And we aim to fix it and deliver good, solid marketing. We work hard, we party when we can, we
We embrace 10 core values that define how we approach our work.
- Love our clients
- Drive marketing with purpose
- Be brave, adventurous, creative, and accepting
- Learn all the time
- Teach at every occasion
- Build strong relationships with communication
- Do more with less
- Be determined and passionate
- Think, do, keep moving forward
- Be kind, humble, and honest