Mana believes in purpose and storytelling as the keys to digital marketing success. At Lightspan, Mana and her team focus on driving traffic to clients’ websites and building profitable connections through social media and content marketing.
From Techweek to SES, from Social Media Week to MPI TechCon, from 312Digital to Marketing Profs University, Mana has proven to be a sought-after social media marketing speaker, who took the stage over 100 times in the past 3 years, busting social media myths and showing measurable results are possible.
In March 2014, Mana was awarded the “Chicago Woman Making History” Outstanding Entrepreneur Award by the City of Chicago Treasurer’s Office.
Mana is a also passionate SCUBA rescue diver and opera lover and a … wannabe runner who took up half marathons a couple years ago. A staunch STEM education supporter, Mana serves on the Board of the Illinois Math and Science Academy Fund.
She was born and raised in communist Romania and lived in Bulgaria before moving to the United States. She is slowly forgetting four of the five languages she once spoke.
Recent Blog Articles by Mana:
- What You Need to Know About Anti-Spam Laws Around the World
- Day Without Immigrants: My Immigrant Entrepreneur Story
- 10 Ways to Take Full Advantage of Social Videos in 2017
- What is Google Analytics Fastbase and do I need it?
- 6 Social Media Things You Need to STOP Doing, Right Away
- We’re Hiring: Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Myth Busters: The Problem with Wanting More