Welcome to the forth edition of the social media statistics roundup.
We love social media, we love data, so we decided to bring them together and share social media statistics with you. Come back every week to get the new edition.
So here we go:
- Americans now spend 16% of their online hours on Facebook. Einstein just can’t draw the same crowd as Zuckerberg — How to Get the Economy Moving: Your Ideas — Plus the Top Shared Stories (9/23-9/30)
- 72% of frequent fliers would join a social loyalty program — The future of loyalty programs will be powered by social media
- Nearly 1 in 4 young professionals wants to work at Google — Hot Tips For Landing Jobs at Google, Apple and Facebook
- Twitter experiences 1 billion tweets post every 5 days — A Visual History of Twitter
- 4,724,372 LinkedIn members are employed by small businesses — Finding Economic Opportunity
- 80 million professional network: 44 million in the United States while 56 million outside the United States, fastest-growing country is Brazil with 428% — Social Networking Experts, Ninjas And Gurus – Oh My!
Read last week’s edition: Social Media Statistics Roundup – Google+, Social Network Usage and More